Tuesday, August 2, 2011

penis tattoo pictures

images tattoos on their penises, penis tattoo pictures. Labels: beautiful tattoo
  • Labels: beautiful tattoo



  • breddy2000
    09-03 11:40 PM
    dealsnet,

    You picking on CHANDUV23 is unwarranted. You lack debating skills. Do you have a argument to make against "unprecedented political killings, govt and personal land grabbing, corruption, and opportunistic politics of YSR" ?

    Wow supporting to your own alias comments... And on top of it creating multiple IDs to increase your reputation.

    Is this not how you break the system????....This is called Corruption my friend....

    I can't help myself Laugh the hell out your stupid behavior ....LOL





    wallpaper Labels: beautiful tattoo penis tattoo pictures. This is a dino cover-up tattoo
  • This is a dino cover-up tattoo



  • paskal
    12-14 05:55 PM
    it's clear as pointed out above that we peters and pauls here.
    iv is not striving to remove country qiota in isolation.
    that said, those who benefit will always justify it. it is human.
    my personal view remains the same: discriminating between two individuals by country of origin is wrong. period.
    thie country recognizes that fact in EVERYTHING, except immigration, and that has a long history of fear and restriction behind it.
    i guess until one feels the effects of being on the "wrong side of the fence" it's hard to see this picture.

    meanwhile this is going too far and i will close this thread forewith. wake up people - there is barely any difference in EB3 india and ROW...so what's the deal with swamping? and if one country gets more GC numbers...maybe ...horrors...it's because it has more applicants???

    those who support this "diversity" crap- you will find your own "quotas" somewhere sometime someday for sure. then please remember that it's ok to take away from you and give others for any chosen reason....

    i get the last word. sorry! :-)





    penis tattoo pictures. The only celebrity tattoos I
  • The only celebrity tattoos I



  • Michael chertoff
    07-03 02:48 PM
    I applied for EAD paying old fees in Jul 2007, and I renewed with new fees this year in Jun 2008, would like know if I need to pay renewal fees again when I renew my EAD in Jun 2009.

    Brother for this type of questions it is better if you can read the Instructions.

    Thanks
    MC





    2011 This is a dino cover-up tattoo penis tattoo pictures. Oh swedish penis tattoo guy,
  • Oh swedish penis tattoo guy,



  • Openarms
    07-17 10:12 AM
    Dear Attorney,

    I am from India and working as a Software Programmer / Analyst in a decent company and I am using AC21 with this company...and my Green Card journey started September 2002.

    Labor applied (EB3) - September 2002
    Labor approved - July 2003
    I-140 / I-485 applied - December 2003
    I_140 approved - August 2004 after responding to an RFE
    Two times finger prints done and name check is done.
    RFE about sons birth certificate -- responded last year.


    But still the way things are going with Visa numbers and seems no light at the end of the tunnel. I am decided to change EB3 to EB2.

    What would you suggest?

    Where can I find the process for this switch (EB3 to EB2) ??

    Is there any benefit switching from AOS to Consular Process?

    Thanks and appreciate your response.



    more...


    penis tattoo pictures. Inner-thigh penis tattoos
  • Inner-thigh penis tattoos



  • Miya Maqbool
    07-16 06:20 PM
    Hi,
    I am employed by comp A and have completed 5 yrs on my current H1B. Comp A filed for my I 140 which was approved in Aug 2006. I got a 3 yr extension on that H1B till jul 2010. However, this I 140 was revoked in Jul 2007.

    Now I want to do a H1B transfer to comp "B". Can I file for transfer till 2010 July even if the original I 140 is cancelled/revoked? Or am I eligible for only filing for remainder of 1 year?


    Regards





    penis tattoo pictures. Sexy small tattoos
  • Sexy small tattoos



  • onemoredesi
    05-19 01:12 PM
    Thx for the info.. knowDOL. Could you pls suggest me where you found that information (reg EB3 not coming under the cap).
    Also, I have not received my 45 day letter so far.. don't know how long it is going to take..

    August 2003 is a good PD if it were EB2 and you could have stayed with your company. I heard in this forum from someone that, if the person is Masters graduate and worked in related for three years they are exempt from cap even though they applied in EB3 category. If this is true, it is good for you to stay in your current company and not try substitution. If this is not true and if I were you I would have gone for substitution.

    What ever you do, do it with good terms with your current employer, so you can come back and join them and be able to use the 2003 PD, if some thing goes wrong with your substitution. If you leave the company and join something else, if you think that you cannot join them back, then it may not worth it. Again, it depends on your personal situation, if you don't have a spouse who is waiting for EAD to work, you should not be risking this.



    more...


    penis tattoo pictures. even Simpsons tattoos.
  • even Simpsons tattoos.



  • Legal
    07-21 05:42 PM
    Does this mean there are not enough approvable applications. Doesnt sound right to me with 5 years of minimum retrogression and upto 20 years in case of Philippines for FB category 4.

    Still doesnt make much sense to my how even with USCIS ineffeicienes should there be a spillover.


    Once again, there are 2 restrictions in FB immigration-per country and per category. There may be 15 million Indian citizens waiting for 15 years under the siblings category, it doesn't matter. Once they reach their numeric quota they are done. That's why the numbers and waiting time keep growing.





    2010 The only celebrity tattoos I penis tattoo pictures. tattoos on their penises,
  • tattoos on their penises,



  • sunny1000
    06-28 08:22 PM
    I suggest that you do this: Send the URL from AILA's memo about what happened to EB3-other worker category in June. And copy your HR and senior folks of your company when you email lawyer. That will tend to focus the attention of your lawfirm and they will either have to say "We will file asap" or they will have to say "AILA's memo doesnt mean anything".

    I bet they will come back with the former conclusion.

    Apparently, these lawyers have been too conditioned to work 30 hours per week and now, having to work 60 hours per week is too tough. NEWSFLASH LAWYERS : We idiots in IT and software very often work long hours to meet project deadlines. Its a part of life. Get used to it or like I said before, find something else to do. Like basket weaving or poetry writing so that you dont have to see deadlines and dont have to burn midnight oil.

    The lawyers are like USCIS where you are a "case" and not a human being. So, their attitude is that "I will get to it when I get to it" with no sense of urgency even when someone's life hangs on it...this is what they call "customer service" :rolleyes:



    more...


    penis tattoo pictures. brock without penis tattoo at
  • brock without penis tattoo at



  • hiralal
    06-17 01:50 PM
    what is surprising that one person ..dilipcr ..in this case ..is able to divert the attention of the members.
    in other words, maybe in future, one anti-immigrant can pose as dilip ..keep a senseless debate alive ..and divert attention.
    ---------- are we doing this because there are no visible big campaigns alive ? or does it mean that if we defeat Dilip in this debate then we will get our GC's (please note I am not following this thread ...though I was initially),.. Thanks





    hair Oh swedish penis tattoo guy, penis tattoo pictures. penis snake tattoo, Snake Tattoos penis snake tattoo
  • penis snake tattoo, Snake Tattoos penis snake tattoo



  • smisachu
    06-16 12:21 AM
    What is your qualification? I have been in this country maybe as long as you have been and can wager that I am more qualified than you educationally unless you will be publishing something which will win you the Noble. Still I am stuck because of this system. And I am not even in IT.
    If you cast a wide net you will catch good fish, some bad fish might come in but that is given in any sample population. If a smaller net is cast the chances of only netting bad fish will increase. Similarly if Visa numbers and per country quota are more then some really qualified people will get in, if not only "Multi National executives" who can program MS Dos will creep in under EB1.

    We need a visa recapture for any of this backlog to ever clear. And Darvin can go fry a fish for all I care.

    To be honest, I do agree that the US needs qualified people with skillsets. The real question is "Are the people from the desi consulting companies the real qualified lot ? " Just to get my background details out of the way. I am a new member, from India ofcourse, and I have recently applied for my citizenship. Now with this huge deluge of immigrants, especially from the desi consulting companies, I feel that my quality of life is getting adversely impacted. Do not rush to conclusions that I am anti Indian or anti immigrant. 12 years back when I first got my H1 visa, the requirements to qualify were strict. Staffing companies to a decent extent followed rules and tried to get the best and the brightest. Once the dot com boom started, people from all walks of life entered IT. This was true of not just the Indians but also of people in the US. Soon after the bust, the value proposition from these staffing companies was simply low cost. This is not to blame the staffing companies. They behaved in an economically rational way.

    Consider this scenario. If you run a consulting company, wouldn't you try to maximize your profits by staffing people in projects at the least cost ? This is econmically rational. You wouldn't worry much about the quality of the deliverables and all you would care is to dump as many bodies as possible at the client site or offshore and get the maximum bang for the buck.

    In this scenario, how is it feasible to expect immigrational justice when the bodies themselves dont provide exceptional talent and skills but simply offer low cost ? Now you would be tempted to bring in the analogous case of illegal low skilled immigrants. Remember they are just that - low skilled workers. They dont "steal" the jobs of high skilled workers. But this dumping of IT workforce has completely brought down the standard of living of the IT workers here. To be honest, those who get green cards today would feel the same way five years from now when the next wave of so called "skilled IT immigrants" offer even lower wages and destroy the quality of life.

    In summary, this retrogression is good in a way. The truly best and the brightest would still be employed until their turn for adjournment comes in. Only the weak are currently scared of the delays. I went through the same torrid GC phase after the tech meltdown in 2001. I was not worried of my job then but many people whom I knew got clobbered and were forced to leave. This is the darwinian flush and it will take its toll. Trust me this the bitter truth. If you people still consider that all the people on H1/L1 are part of the best and the brightest, they are WRONG. Only a small % (probably 20%) are the true best and the brightest and a good 50% will be flushed out. Sorry to say this and hey give me the red dots.



    more...


    penis tattoo pictures. No tattoos? Yup, no tattoos!
  • No tattoos? Yup, no tattoos!



  • deelip
    07-04 11:34 AM
    I am writing this letter to Mr Obama who is front runner for President's office in next year election. I tried to be simple and direct. Pls let me know if you have any suggestions. I will also talk to his office tomorrow. Pls let me know if you find anything irrelevant.

    -----------------------------------------------------

    Dear Senator,
    I am legal resident alien working in USA on H1B Visa. I am waiting in queue for my Green Card.

    The way process works is my employer applies for Labor certification. Once it is approved by Department of Labor I file for I-140 and I-485 which is last step to adjustment of status and gives me Green Card. I rely on Department of State (DOS) for visa dates to file I-485. When I move to this stage, I bear expenses close to $3000 for completing application process itself.

    Recently on 13 June 2007, DOS issued Visa Bulletin (VB) stating that all visa dates are current for (almost) all employment based immigrant categories. Since this is the only information me and my employer rely to start application for I-485, we started the process. We collected all documents, took medical examinations, paid attorney fees and got the document ready to be sent over, as was expected by DOS and USCIS as part of the process. I am not going into details of the hard works, sleepless nights, leaves from work and expenses as part of this effort.

    When my employer was about to send this package to USCIS, DOS came out with revised Visa Bulletin. In this they revised the earlier Visa date availability. USCIS followed the suit and decided to reject all applications, which they by their 13 June 2007 proclamations were ready to accept. This might be trivial thing for DOS and USCIS but not for me and thousands like me. This action of USCIS has no precedence. That is against its (USCIS) regular processes and guidelines and smacks of disrespect for its own procedures, guidelines and we immigrants, who rely on it.

    This is not just emotional trauma for me and my fellow immigrants but a major financial loss worth $3000/per person applying.

    In the end, my question to US Congressmen, USCIS and DOS is who is looking at impact to us? Were we wrong when we followed DOS Visa Bulletin on 13 June 2007? If not, why we should bear the financial and other losses? We are legal, law abiding residents. Does being good residents make our trials and tribulations meaningless and irrelevant for laws and departments of USA? To me it sounds unfair and unjust. Please let me know your thoughts and what you can do to alleviate my trust on American Immigration System and Departments devoted for that.

    Dear Senator,
    I look upon you as Future President of United States of America and will be very glad to receive your reply on this issue.


    Thanking you,


    Yours sincerely,



    ----------------------------------------------------------------

    thank you guys and keep up your efforts without losing your cool and of course without losing your hopes.





    hot Inner-thigh penis tattoos penis tattoo pictures. Penis tattoo tattoo
  • Penis tattoo tattoo



  • amsgc
    12-21 04:07 PM
    albertpinto,

    I agree that it is not going to be easy - but I don't see any other way.

    It is easy to throw numbers - 200K, 500K waiting, 750K apps received etc. etc., but unless there is evidence to back it up, these numbers mean nothing. What is our answer to a Senator who asks how many people are waiting in line Eb category? And what is the source of that data?

    How else can we estimate how much money we are paying every year in taxes and contributing to the growth of the economy? Or, how many really intend to buy a house on receipt of the Green Card?

    Perhaps we can think of some other strategy to arrive at some concrete numbers - but I sincerely don't think a database of anonymous unverifiable members is of much use. By the way, when I said verifiable, I meant that if a representative from a senators office were to randomly call a number from the database, he would find a legal immigrant at the other end who is trying to find his way through this process.

    I like the idea of a temporary green card - there has been talk about it in the forums in the past. We could also consider pitching the idea of "expedited/early evaluation/adjudication", of the I-485, for a fee. The main point could be:
    - For a fee, you will know for sure whether all your paperwork/interview work is complete, the case has been adjudicated, and your application is waiting only for a visa umber.
    - Once the case is adjudicated - the USCIS sends you a letter that it is complete. Now can do almost anything with your EAD/AP - work for any employer, any field, any state, study, start a business etc.

    The USCIS can define the criteria for accepting cases for early evaluation, such as:
    - PD older than 3 years
    - Buying a house etc.
    - Attempting to start a business, changing job, going back to school to enhance skills etc.

    Any other thoughts, any one?



    I will be surprised if you get many mails - if you are asking people to reveal their phone numbers and the estimated taxes - how many will send mails ? and how can you verify what is being sent ??
    the main point should be keep it simple !!!
    -- I suggest this ...
    1) come up with a plan ..either to send letters to media or logfren or both ..tell them about GC and housing and to speed up the process for those already here (rather than increasing h1 - which is controversial during slowdowns).
    at the very least give us temporary green cards (if they cannot do a recapture) ..this temp card should be similar to permanent GC ..but it should give the applicant the freedom from RFE's etc (I know these sound difficult ..but it is new year and who knows Santa may grant us our wish :)).

    2) give them approx figure that there are 300k families who are planning to buy house sooner or later ..but the GC is preventing them.
    3) the other main point is to keep on increasing IV's member ship by telling everyone about this campaign ..maybe we need the dedication like the AMway guys to increase membership !!
    (also ..please post on one thread and keep only one thread active at a time).



    more...


    house off his big penis tattoo penis tattoo pictures. Brandy Gets Penis Tattoo Fixed
  • Brandy Gets Penis Tattoo Fixed



  • santb1975
    02-12 10:56 PM
    How about everyone who came up with this idea on this thread. Why should IV core or murthy or someone do this ?





    tattoo Sexy small tattoos penis tattoo pictures. penis tattoo on man#39;s back
  • penis tattoo on man#39;s back



  • mundada
    09-23 11:05 AM
    Finally a great idea that the Congress can swallow without appearing being pro-immigration.



    more...


    pictures even Simpsons tattoos. penis tattoo pictures. Looking at this tattoo brings
  • Looking at this tattoo brings



  • Munna Bhai
    02-15 11:49 AM
    Bestia,

    First thanks 4 your advice. We'll send 2 separate cheques, one 4 me and one 4 my husband.Is this what U meant when suggesting 2 send "my own cheque"?

    Why do U say I have good chance to have my AOS adjudecated? I really needed to hear that. Can U be more specific? Any idea/guess how long could it take to get GC?

    About EAD. I 'm on H4, not working yet, that's why I am eager to get EAD. Do U think that there is no chance to get it within the 90 days? My husband is on H1B an he has I40 already approved. He won't leave his job that's for sure.

    What "IV" stands for? Where can I found more about it?

    Follow what Bestia says. What Bestia meant is that, you should send your personnal cheques so that you can track it. Yes, there are good chances of AOS approval because that is normal thing, unless you are out-of-status or if your employer is in black list. No one knows how long it will take to get a GC but do look for other options like EAD etc.

    Hope this helps. Ask as many questions as you have, we will do our best to answer.





    dresses Penis tattoo tattoo penis tattoo pictures. Skeleton Tattoos – GEARFUSE
  • Skeleton Tattoos – GEARFUSE



  • GC_SUCK
    07-10 01:39 PM
    I had my candadian immigration last year. And the dead line to land was March 2007.

    I was very confuse at that time about landing in Canada. Then one day my old 2002 PD labor got approved and I filed 485 in March 07. But now my canadian Immigration is expired.

    Even my 485 is filed, I am thinking again to apply fresh application for Canadian Immigration. You never know what will happen to GC. So I will file again by the end of this year for Canadian Immigration.



    more...


    makeup brock without penis tattoo at penis tattoo pictures. off his big penis tattoo
  • off his big penis tattoo



  • kalyan
    07-21 04:12 PM
    If PD moves to last quarter of 2007 within a year, then there would be no candidates (EB2), since all will still be stuck in PERM audits which will take 6-12 more months to clear + I-140 processing time.

    So, they move PD dates faster but freeze PERM apps. I am confused:confused: Any insights?

    where are they freezing perm Apps. Mine was filed in march and got out in May '08. This was my first LC.

    I am glad they cleared in 2 months. I know couple of guys who got out in 2 months for their LC.

    There are lot of people who filed after Augst 2007 but not that many as influx when everything is made current.





    girlfriend penis tattoo on man#39;s back penis tattoo pictures. Eyeball tattoos are created
  • Eyeball tattoos are created



  • chanduv23
    08-17 01:17 PM
    I cannot believe there are 9 pages (and counting) worth of sentiments, because some lame talentless guy was subject to security checks at an International Airport. I'm someone who was born India, but never lived there - however I'd think there are incredibly talented Indians here in America and worldwide compared to someone who's used to blatant exploitation / sell out of Indian culture. The guy is a disgrace. And some of you, please stop rolling over to play the 'victim' in any given post.

    You do not need to 'stand-up' for Shahruk Khan. Stand up for yourself, for every - everyday Indian Joe & Jane who've travelled from their hometowns to make a living and for a future. Stand up for the hero in you - not clownish make believe bollywood heroes.

    Why do you think he is talentless? Just because he is not an ivy league or not a doctor? He is extremely talented. Belive me - getting into bollywood and becoming so big without any support is not easy. Most people in Bollywood are either offsprings of stars and they have strong support. SRK grew popular all over the world, not through any support but by himself. So he is definitely a star.
    Do not disqualify such people. they have amazing capabilities, people listen to what they say. Look at all the good roles he has done in movies like Swades - though the credit goes to the director he is a "face" which people accept.
    If we were a smart thinking group, we will utilize such publicity to better our cause. Instead we kept bashing everything around is claiming we "deserve" good things but we do not get it so we live with it and whats so special about him.





    hairstyles No tattoos? Yup, no tattoos! penis tattoo pictures. and her tattoo artist has
  • and her tattoo artist has



  • eb3retro
    07-27 08:55 AM
    hang on, I have heard these words somewhere? Let me think which walmart / indian temple? This thread really bothers you guys eh??

    I am not with Amway or Quixtar but I think the folks with Amway/Quixtar are under represented on this thread and it's not fair :-)

    Just to add another dimention to this thread I will play the devil's advocate :D

    Here I go ...

    You guys are all wasting your free time bitching on this thread where as we are spending all our free time growing our business. We will retire early as we would make $xxxx/month for nothing when we turn 40 and dont need to work anymore where as all you guys bitching about Amway / Quixtar will still be working hard at your jobs till 60.

    What's your response ?

    :D:D:D:D

    When did talking to strangers a crime. If you dont like you can always say no :-) . If you are as ambitious as us come join us and make millions by 40. Otherwise live your fixed income lives .

    I wont be offended as I am not with Amway/Quixtar I am just posting on behalf of them for fun :-)





    bfadlia
    02-15 04:31 PM
    Who is preventing people of ROW for applying H1b or Green card EB ? Employers look for availability of talent not for country of origin and anyone who competes in the global market wins. If ROW countries have less people with marketable skills or less people who want to work outside their countries,it is not the problem of Chinese or Indians. There is no logic with Employers being forced to wait for visa numbers to comply with diversity. There should be a FIFO system without any country of birth barriers. USCIS wastes more annual visa numbers due to these country caps. Lets make these guys fine tune this immigration system which is actually against the free market capitalist principles of this country.

    Employers hire only based on talent, ROW people must have less marketable skills or not want to leave their countries and we need to teach the US on capitalist principles.
    You are absolutely right, you didn't miss my point, you completely lost touch with reality.
    People who keep asking that we just stop the discussion, tell me how we can focus on the issues with people telling us there r more of them here because they are smarter and more marketable. Is this their idea of how to bring us together?





    FinalGC
    07-22 02:21 PM
    I have been following this thread for last couple of days and I feel I need to make few points. I remember when this amway/qucikstar thing started several of my close friends got entangled and tried to involve me. However, every time I bailed myself out by clearly mentioning to them "Right now, making lot of money is not in my top priorities. I want to focus on my carrier." Fortunately, I was able to fend off the proposals and clearly make my point.

    In this thread, several of you are mentioning to ridicule, diminish, embarrass, and even socially out casting an amway/quickstar member. I feel its going a little bit too far. If you dont like to be in the amway/quickstar business stay clear of it, nobody will be able to force you in it. Setting up anti-amway websites, sharing names of the "bugging" amway members, distributing their phone numbers, and destroying their social reputation is harming the person personally, not the amway/quickstar business. We all know by now the amway/quickstar is a scam, majority of its signed members end up losing valuable time and money. How do you feel if some of your mentioned action emotionally push a distressed person off the cliff. Think about it a bit !!!

    Dear Friend:
    The frustration that all these people state is because of the bitter experience most of them had. The whole business model of Amway is created to con people to get into business. When you understand that part.....every person who has some contact with Amway will have some disgust from their past.

    Btw....if you see most of these guys arguing do not have much to do.(including me.:-) ).......this is one masala discussion and everybody is jumping in and passing their time....Nobody is intentionally ridiculing them...all people are trying to say is BEWARE!!! Njoy this discussion and move on buddy...:-)